Free $300 For Weed From TD Bank, Just Follow This Steps
Mon Jul 22 2019
It has been a while since I posted on how to get free money from a bank to use for weed. Or Free Weed as I like to say. Today’s deal comes from our northern neighbors, TD Bank.
- Open a TD Convenience account and receive cumulative direct deposits of at least $500 within 60 days of opening the account. There is no expiration date listed for this deal so no rush. The TD Convenience account bonus is worth $150.
- Open a TD Beyond Checking account and receive cumulative direct deposits of at least $2,500 within 60 days of opening the account. There is no expiration date listed for this deal so no rush. The TD Beyond Checking bonus is worth $300.
- You must open the account online at their website, using the link provided before. The bonus is only available to residents of Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia or Washington, D.C.
- Your bonus will be paid out no later than 95 days after the account is opened.
Watch out for Annual Service Fees!
- TD Convenience Checking: $15, waived with a minimum daily balance of $100.
- TD Beyond Checking: $25, waived with monthly direct deposits of $5,000 or more, a daily balance of $2,500, or a combined balance of $25,000 across your eligible TD accounts.
Good luck in getting your free weed. If you have been following me closely since this blog was started I have found you deals for $1,550 from the banks. That is a lot of kush all paid for by free banking bonuses. Please let me know how you are liking the content or if you have deals you want me to blog post about. Have a high, happy week ahead.